After doing a password reset in laravel and this error shows on our screen. All you need to do is to drop the password_resets table in your database
and run migration.
1. Delete password_resets table in your database
2. run migration, this is done by typing ” php artisan migrate” in your root dir.
3. if you get this error SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes (SQL: alter table users add unique users_email_unique(email))
4. All you need to do is go to AppServiceProvider.php (/app/Providers/AppServiceProvider.php) and add the code below
public function boot()
5. save it and run migration again then you are done
- Previous Post